The data controller is:
Music Lobster Limited of The Oakley, Kidderminster Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire, United Kingdom, WR9 9AY
There are two types of information we may collect through your use of the Services:
- "Personal Information," which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used to identify you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, and email address; and
- "Non-Personal Information," which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to identify you personally, such as anonymous data relating to usage of our Services. Together, Personal Information and Non-Personal Information may collectively be referred to as "Information."
Personal Information, Non-Personal Information and Other Information That We Collect and How We Collect It
- If you choose to open an account with us, fill out your profile, request support, sign up to receive notifications, or in any other way take steps that require the submission of Information, we will collect all information you submit, which may include necessary Personal Information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- If you choose to connect to our Services through a third-party social network such as Facebook, we may collect Information from your profile on such third-party social networks, such as your name, username, e-mail address, photograph, gender and date of birth.
- If you choose to make posts or utilize any chat or messaging functions, as part of providing the requisite functionality, we will collect any Information you may disclose through such means, including Personal Information (so be careful to only share the Personal Information you are comfortable being made public).
- If you partake in any contests, sweepstakes or games, you may be required to undertake a separate registration process requiring the submission of Personal Information such as your name, address, post code, email address, telephone number and date of birth. The applicable entry page and/or rules will provide the specific requirements.
- If you make any purchases through the Services, in addition to the Personal Information collected as part of the billing process, we, or the third party payment processor, will collect payment information which may include credit card information or information related to third party payment options such as Apple Pay, Pay Pal or Google Wallet.
- If you choose to submit your Information to us for any other reason in any other form (e.g., customer service requests, inquiry submissions, etc.), we will collect such Information and use it for the purposes for which you submitted it.
- We may access your device’s phonebook or contact list to gather information such as your friend’s contact information in order to facilitate inviting your friends to join our Services but only if you have first given us your express consent.
- We will only collect Personal Information if you choose to submit it to us. However, we, or third party analytics services on our behalf, may collect Non-Personal Information such as anonymous data on the use of our Services. Such Non-Personal Information is not combined with Personal Information unless you choose to submit Personal Information to us.
- A special note about cookies: When you use the Services, we may also use "cookies," "web beacons" or similar tracking technologies, which are tiny files that identify your computer or mobile device that collect and store usage data relating to such computer or mobile device. Should you choose to submit Personal Information to us, we may link that usage data to your Personal Information. You may be able to disable cookies and other tracking technology; however, some of our Services will not function properly if you do so and you may lose access to the Services you wish to use.
- As discussed in more detail in the below section entitled "Artists and Other External Sources," because we offer our Services as a means to connect artists with their fans, all data generated through an artist’s Supafanz belongs to that artist. We are therefore collecting your Information on behalf of our artists. Therefore, your Information, including Personal Information, will be owned by and accessed by each artist whose Supafanz you choose to follow.
- We may use your Information to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the registration form, or in the relevant marketing message, or by contacting use at email@example.com.
- Except as described herein, we will not sell, rent or transfer your Personal Information to third parties outside of the Services or who are not related to our artists without your prior consent. Specifically, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you first "opt in" during your registration or affirmatively agree to the disclosure.
- We may share your Information with people or entities who are closely related to our artists, such as an artist’s label, network or manager who may use your Information to contact you or serve you ads about the artist or events or products that may be of interest to fans of the artist. At any time, including prior to or after any disclosure has been made, you may opt out of this sharing, at no cost or expense, during your registration or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and including "Opt Out of Disclosure" in the subject line.
- We will, of course, share any information you choose to communicate to artists, users or others in public forums in order to facilitate such communication.
- In order to provide certain aspects of our Services, such as order fulfillment, payment processing, and prize fulfillment, we may be required to share your Information, including Personal Information, with third parties with whom we have contracted to assist us in providing such Services. In addition, Non-Personal Information in aggregated, anonymous form may be shared with third parties who assist us with our internal operations such as administration, analytics, research, strategy and optimization. The third parties we contract with for the foregoing purposes ("Service Providers") will be authorized to use such Information only for the purposes for which the party was engaged; however, please understand that the storage and use of your Information by such Service Providers is not in our control.
- Our Services may offer social sharing features such as "Share" or "Like" on Facebook or other third party social networking sites. If you decide to use such features, it may allow the sharing and collection of Information both to and from such third-party social networks. You should visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their information collection practices.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or other Information collected if required by law or court order, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, to investigate and/or take action against illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Services, or to protect the property or safety of others.
- In connection with any sale or transfer of our company or any line of business (including the assets relating thereto), customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets, and such customer information (including your Personal Information) will be transferred or sold to the acquirer or transferee.
Artists and Other External Sources
We cannot control the content of artists social post. If you feel an artists posts are offensive or inappropriate then you must take the matter up with the social network or the artist themselves.
In addition, our Services utilise Service Providers or links to external sources beyond our control. By accessing or utilizing any external services, you are agreeing to the privacy policies of those sources. Please understand that our artists, Service Providers and any external sources may have different policies with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy practices of such parties. Therefore, you are encouraged to review the privacy policies of all artists, Service Providers and external sources. As a condition to your use of the Services, you expressly agree we bear no responsibility, and are not liable in any way, for the acts, omissions or policies of our artists, Service Providers or external sources with respect to your Information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the applicable UK data protection legislation. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We ask that you keep the Personal Information that you provide to us current and that you correct any information you have provided us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to opt out of further communications or push notifications from us, or if you wish to review, delete and/or revise the Personal Information we have stored about you, please contact us with your specific request at email@example.com.
Children and Minors
Our Services are intended for use by adults only and we do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from minors under the age of 13. If we collect Personal Information from someone we learn to be under 13 years of age, such Personal Information shall immediately be deleted and the user will not be able to sign up for an account or actively use our Services. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination within the European Economic Area ("EEA").
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you believe your Personal Information is being improperly used by us or any third party, please immediately notify us via email at email@example.com